Spotlight on Recruitment and Selection
This month we're bringing together free recruitment and selection resources collected from all over the web that we hope will help you in the recruitment process.
- Understand the benefits of implementing an effective recruitment and selection process.
- Recognise the key areas in the recruitment process.
- Produce an effective job description.
- Develop a person specification.
- Promote job opportunities effectively.
- Carry out an effective interview.
- Appoint the right person.
Recruitment and Selection Articles and Resources
People Theory: Recruitment and Selection
Acas: The Importance of Good Recruitment and Selection
The Open University: Recruitment and Selection
Top Tips on Recruitment and Selection
Writing Job Descriptions
Writing a Person Specification and Job Description
The Importance of an Effective Induction
globe's Induction Checklist